HAZET is one of Germany’s largest and oldest private tool companies. Founded in 1868 by Hermann Zerver the tradition continues today with the same family running the business.
With a staff of more than 500 we are manufacturing high quality tools for industry, craftsmen and service. We supply our tools to all German car manufacturers, to many well-known manufacturing companies and to engineers’ merchants.
HAZET tools are exported to more than 80 countries.
• Large wheels with high loading capacity
• 2 swivel castors with double stop function
• Protective ring prevents dirt and threads from getting in
• Rubber edge protection protects all four corners of the vehicle
• Loading capacity (static): 440 kg
• Worktop: plastic, resistant to solvent, with integrated storage wells
• Loading capacity per drawer: 25 kg
Torque wrench with built-in angle gauge, electronic, SYSTEM 7000 eTAC ∙ basic version ∙ 10–400 Nm
• Testing accuracy ± 2% / ± 1 digit (or ± 1°) in rotation to the right or left
• Three signals alert the user during screwing process: audible signal (buzzer), vibration signal
and a 360° LED display with ”traffic light function” that is visible from all around
• Big and easily readable display, 180° rotatable
• Indication of the measuring values in 13 mm font size
• Release accuracy tolerance according to ISO 6789 - DIN EN ISO 6789 - NF EN ISO 6789
• Loosening torque: 1400 Nm
• Exhaust air is guided through the handle downwards
• Reduced vibrations
• Easy handling
• Cold insulated handle
• Powerful twin hammer mechanism
• Coupler plug: nominal size 7.2 (included)
• Recommended torque: 620 Nm
• Hose diameter (recommended): 10 mm
• Working pressure (bar): 6.3
• Sound power level: 102 db(A) Lp W
• Vibration acceleration: 8.74 m/s2
• Screw size M: 16
• Mounting bracket
• One-hand operation for right and left
handed operators equally usable
Huge amount of time saving since neither cylinder head nor engine have to be removed Especially for disassembling very tight injectors Simplified loosening of injectors that can only be extracted with a great amount of force due to severe coking or rust Heavy duty supporting br...| » Further reading
Straight, long design for improved handling / guidance Handy device for grinding, polishing, burnishing, deburring Continuous speed regulation via setting wheel on the upper side of the device Four–jaw chuck Power: 360 watts | » Further reading
HAZET-Werk Hermann Zerver GmbH & Co. KG
Gueldenwerther Bahnhofstr. 25–29
Phone: +49 219 17920
Fax: + 49 219 1792400
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.